- This will run from 7:45 to 8:50, Monday to Friday during term time and will be charged at £4.50 per session. Parents are welcome to drop off at any point within this time frame, but in order to cover costs the charge for the session is a flat rate of £4.50.
- During the session, pupils will be offered breakfast and a drink and there will be a range of activities on offer (such as technology, drawing, reading/library, board games etc).
- The club will be led by Miss Brewer each day.
After School Club:
- This will run from 3:30 to 5:00, Monday to Friday during term time. Parents will be able to book either a session from 3:30 to 4:30, which will be charged at £4.50 or a session from 3:30 – 5:00, which will be charged at £6.75. Parents are welcome to collect their child at any point within their booked session, however they will be charged for the full session in order to cover costs.
- During the session, pupils will be offered an after school snack and a drink and there will be a range of activities on offer (as with breakfast club, plus additional weekly themes such as art and craft, sports, team building games etc).
- The club will be led by Miss France each day.
The finer details
- This childcare provision is an extension of Sedbergh Primary School and therefore will operate in line with the school’s ethos, values and high expectations of pupil behaviour.
- The staff members have been appointed for their expertise in childcare and they have the necessary qualifications for safeguarding, behaviour management, first aid and food hygiene.
- The sessions are term time only and the club will therefore be closed during the school holidays and on INSET days.
If you are interested in wraparound care, you first need to complete a registration form and return it to school, (paper copies are available from the school office). Once you have registered your interest, you then book the sessions you require on the school app.