South Lakes Rural Partnership
Sedbergh Primary School is an active member of the South Lakes Rural Partnership. This group of over 30 schools provides mutual support, staff development, pupil/family support and rigorous peer evaluation to one another across south Lakeland.
Vision and Objectives
By working together, we will enhance the educational opportunities and experience of young people in the South Lakes Rural Partnership by:
- Furthering high quality school improvement.
- Raising achievement and access for all.
- Driving high aspirations through continuous professional development.
Development Plan Objectives
- Build on our climate of trust and cooperation within which the quality of education can be enhanced.
- Improve the experience and outcomes of everyone in our partnership of schools.
- Identify joint priorities and share our educational experience and expertise openly for the benefit of all learners and staff.
- Seek and provide best value services and provision for the benefit of learners.
- Make use of the experience and expertise within the partnership to provide support for school leaders in a variety of situations.
- Ensure the needs and contribution of smaller schools are understood and incorporated into partnership activity.
Visit the SLRP website (http://www.slrp.org.uk/) here for more information.
Please see the most recent SLRP newsletter here for further updates and information.